WELCOME TO BRIDGEPORT
Located in the south-west crones of the Pequannock River. Also known as park city, Bridgeport has a total population of 1,47,022 which make it the largest city in the state of Connecticut. Bridgeport’s economy was driven by fishing and agriculture.
WHERE TO GO IN BRIDGEPORT
- TWO ROADS BREWING COMPANY: A great local brewery with a good Selection of beers. They offer tours of the brewery and have nice selection of growlers. They have a good and large facility.
- BEARDSLEY ZOO: Beautiful grounds, lots of exhibits and animals in their natural habitat. There are lot of hilly spots and plenty space to sit and enjoy. It is Great place for kids and adults.
- SEASIDE PARK: Has huge beach with baseball and soccer field. Also, has created bike trail along the beach. The light house of this beach is also very good.
- DISCOVERY MUSEUM: The museum has 3 floors of exhibits and activities. Which are interesting and educational, there is planetarium also and it is kid’s paradise.
- DOWNTOWN CABARET THEATRE: This is a gem of bridge port. The venue, décor, performers, theme and surrounding is very good. A perfect cocktail, food, music, talent, drama and etc.
- CAPTAIN’S COVE BOARD WALK: The place has both indoor and outdoor, you can enjoy the breeze and view of water. Some quality seafood is served here.
WHERE TO EAT?
- RALPH N RICH’S: Classic place with a great food and services. The stuff is very attentive and the entire meals were a great value.
- SUPER PUPER WEANIE: The place is clean and friendly staff. The famous food is Hot dogs and Chilli dogs with generous amount.
- FRANK PEPE’S PIZZERIA NAPOLETANU: Here comes the best pizza in town. Frank Pepe’s serves best pizza with crispy crust and plentiful toppings like oil, grated cheese and etc.
- RIVERVIEW BISTRO: A Lovely place to have sea food and a good décor stuff. The calamari appetizer is excellent. This place is also known for its lovely view.